When it comes to transferring your electricity, water and trash to our properties these companies must be notified to transfer service into your name 24 hours prior to move-in. Please obtain your new account # to provide us so we can verify.
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, you may pay by check and/or Money Order. You will not be billed or a sent a notice to pay, if the payment is not received by the 1st you will be assessed a late fee as set forth in your lease agreement.
Responsibilities of our Tenants
• Yard care ( if mentioned in lease ) , minor trimming, pruning -----& weeding beds
• Testing and changing batteries of smoke detectors and -----___carbon monoxide detector
• Changing all inoperable light bulbs and fluorescent lights
• Keep all dryer vents cleared
• Clogged drains caused by tenants ( do not put potato ___peelings onion skins or any types of trimming down ___garbage disposal
• Payment of rent stated in lease during the time of signing
• Do not flush any foreign items down the toilets
Helpful Instructions for Your Move